Lambeau Field Seating and Sections
Where is the best place to sit at Lambeau Field? Just about any seat at Lambeau is a good seat. Sitting in the end zone can bring a unique perspective to the game. Sitting in the “Jump Zone” might be just the ticket for a devoted Packers fan. Sideline seats at Lambeau Field provide for the best view of the action. No matter where you sit, your view of the field is sure to be great. From the top row of the bowl, to a corner end zone seat, seeing the game is easy. With the completion of the new end zone sections, Lambeau Field will have a capacity of over 80,000. That’s almost triple the capacity of the original layout.
Lambeau Field Section By Section
Lambeau Field is comprised of one large bowl, skyboxes, indoor and outdoor clubs, and more.
As the decades have rolled along, so have the changes to Lambeau Field. In 2003, the Packers home turf underwent a major renovation. In 2013, fans will find a new end zone section that holds over 6000 fans. Capacity is just under 80,000.
- The original bowl is made up of sixty rows, with most sections spanning 24 seats across.
- End zone sections in the original bowl are numbered 100-110 and 129-137.
- There are ten extra rows of bench seating above the original bowl, and those sections are accessible through ramps and elevators.
- 25 indoor club sections make up the north end zone. They are a great place to see the Packers play on those frigid December game days.
- 17 outdoor club sections run along the visitors’ side of the field.
- Site lines of Lambeau Field have no obstructions, as there is no roof, upper deck, or supports to get in the way of the view of the field.
- The Packers Hall of Fame and pro shop are now in the Green Bay Atrium. It’s a great place to visit on any day of the year.
On game day, Ticket King stays open up until kickoff takes place at Lambeau Field. We’re just one block south of the stadium, which makes it very easy for ticket pick up before you head into the stadium. It’s best to arrive early at Lambeau, since there is so much more to see than a great football game.