Additional Las Vegas Raiders Info
How to Buy Raiders Tickets
- Our Las Vegas Raiders tickets page has all home games at Allegiant Stadium and away games listed for the 2023 NFL season.
- Click the Buy Tickets button for the game listing that you want to attend. From there, you will see a list of ticket options sorted by section.
- You can change that to sort by the number of seats, price per ticket, or row.
- There are also parking options listed on a separate tab.
- Once you have the tickets you want to purchase, click the button that says "Go to Secure Checkout." You can create a new account by entering your billing and shipping information in the fields provided.
- Once you enter your form of payment, confirm your purchase.
- Tickets for all games are now mobile delivery, and that means you will have your tickets as soon as the order is confirmed by our system.
- We're here to help you. Call our office at (414)273-6007 for expert service, 9-5 Monday through Friday.
Raiders 2022 Season in Review
With a final record of 6-11, the Raiders took a step back from their winning ways in 2021. The team struggled on the road, going 2-7. At home, the team played .500 football, going 4-4. The Raiders lost their first three games of 2022 and followed that up with a win over the Denver Broncos. The team lost to the Chiefs by a final score of 30-29 but bounced back to defeat the Texans 38-20. The team lost the next three games before beating the Broncos a second time in the season. Their four-game losing streak at the end of the season assured the team that they would not be playing in the playoffs.
Raiders 2021 Season Recap
The Raiders had a winning season in 2021. Taking second place in the AFC West with a record of 10-7 meant that the team would get a Wild Card playoff spot. They faced the Bengals on January 15 and kept it close until the third quarter when Cincinnati pulled away. What got the Raiders to the playoffs was a four-game win streak at the end of the regular season. The overtime win against the Chargers in their final game of the regular season was just good enough to get them the spot in the playoffs. The team's record for home games in 2021 was 5-4.
During the offseason, the Raiders picked up Bilal Nichols from the Bears. Nichols had 51 tackles last season. Darius Phillips has joined the Raiders squad, in hopes of making the team. He showed great speed as a punt returner but struggled in 2020 and 2021. Maxx Crosby signed a massive four-year contract with the Raiders, with 53 million of that guaranteed. The biggest pickup for the team was a wide receiver, Davante Adams, from the Green Bay Packers. Adams is having a great season in Las Vegas. In the upcoming draft, the Raiders will have the 22nd pick in the first round. From there, they will pick 53rd, 86th, 126th, 164 and 165th, and finally 227th. The 126 pick comes from the trade with the Patriots as part of the Trent Brown deal. Josh McDaniels will coach the team in 2022.