Additional Tampa Bay Buccaneers Info
How to Buy Buccaneers Tickets Online
- On our Tampa Bay Buccaneers tickets page, you will see all home and away games listed.
- You can choose tickets for any preseason or regular season game. Once you click the "Buy Tickets" button, look over all your options by scection.
- You can use the "seat view" option to see what it may look like from your seat. Be sure to sort your tickets by row, quantity, price, or view.
- During your secure checkout, you provide your billing and shipping information. All games at Raymond James Stadium are mobile ticket delivery.
- Have your tickets in moments when you buy online.
Buccaneers Home Games in 2022
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers faced the Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Los Angeles Rams, New Orleans Saints, Cincinnati Bengals, and Carolina Panthers.
Their final record for the season was 8-9 and that was good enough for first place in the NFC South division. Aging quarterback Tom Brady threw 25 touchdown passes and nine interceptions. He amassed 4694 passing yards and a 90.7 rating for the season. Brady threw seven interceptions in the last six games, and his best outing was against the Chiefs on October 2.
Mike Evans was a favorite target for Brady. He had six touchdowns, with three of them coming on January 1, against the Panthers. Chris Godwin had just over 1000 receiving yards for the season, with three touchdowns. Russel Gage amassed five touchdowns, with just 426 yards. Will Tom Brady return for one more season? Time will tell.
2021 Buccaneers Season Recap
In 2021, the Buccaneers had a strong season, finishing first in their division with a 13-4 record. Tom Brady showed his usual top-notch play. He ended the season with a 102.1 passer rating and 43 touchdowns. After their playoff loss to Los Angeles, Brady decided to call it a career. His numbers need no scrutiny, as they clearly show that he was one of the best of all time. Now the team will look to the future and possibly Kyle Trask as starting quarterback. Trask was the 64th overall pick in the 2021 draft. Trask comes out of college as a pocket passer, with some signs of talent. He’s an accurate passer, to be sure.
Blaine Gabbert might get the starting job, after backing up Brady for two seasons and having already worked in Bruce Arians’ system. The talk around the team is that JuJu Smith-Schuster might be a good fit for Tampa Bay. Could the Buccaneers go after Rashaad Penny? He had a strong showing during a six-game run last season. He just might fit in the Buccaneers’ system. Lastly, fans may have seen Leonard Fournette play his last game as a Buccaneer. He’s hinted that he’s moving on, but the Buccaneers have yet to get the formal announcement that he’s leaving.